Dr. Carmine A. Nicastro, Jr. is our practice founder. He has been a mentor to many who have entered the profession, including the two other doctors in our practice.
Our practice originated in 1959 in Queens, NY, when Dr. Carmine Nicastro Jr. graduated from chiropractic school. In 1972, after relocating to upstate NY, he renovated the flood stricken 83 West Pulteney Street location. That was our location for over 30 years. In 1984, he expanded and opened a second office at 17 East William Street in Bath, NY. In 2002 as our practice continued to grow, we moved next door to our current location of 75 West Pulteney Street.
In addition to treating patients, our office has continued to be actively involved in the community as we volunteered time and service for many years to see patients for the Health Ministry of the Southern Tier. We are also active in the advancement and education of future health care professionals. We currently participate in the News Visions High School program with GST BOCES and also the NY Chiropractic College Externship Program.