We are participating providers in the following insurance programs.
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Medicare Advantage Programs
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Today’s Options
- United Health Care
- Veterans’ Affairs Community Care Network
- Workers’ Compensation
We are willing to bill all major medical insurances. Eligibility, co-pays or deductibles may apply.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost from our office.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Our office will provide you a Good Faith Estimate at the time of scheduling your appointment & in writing at least 1 business day before your chiropractic service or item upon request. You should also ask any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.